September 2019 - Present
Creative Project Lead
- Scoping projects for pre-production, and production.
- Got projects delivered to developers on time by coordinating and delegating tasks to creatives.
- Facilitating discussions between producers, art directors, and developer team leads when needed.
- Tracking delivery of assets and informing lead developers of when they are available.
- Giving feedback on the performance of creatives, and mentoring younger designers.
- Problem-solving issues that would arise in the production of creative projects.
- Running meetings in absence of senior leads.
February 2015 - September 2019
Designer and Games Artist
- UX planning, and UI visual treatment for the companyʼs social apps.
- Tailoring design solutions and features for native iOS and Android apps.
- Also adapted design work for an HTML web browser app.
- Created full workflows and visual treatment for a blackjack and roulette game for mobile, tablet, and web.
- Switched roles and teams to the Games Artist team in 2017, specialising in UI elements and game logo designs.
November 2014 - February 2015
Early Concept Designer: Immortal Unchained
- Early prototyping for game menus.
- Concept Design work of characters, creatures, environments, and props, and weapons.
April 2014 - August 2014
Working on a variety of client and internal projects producing concept designs, in-game assets, and icons, and carried out correction work on existing game assets. Also, lead a team of illustrators to produce technical turn arounds and style sheets for characters and matte paintings for an animation. Contributed to studio pitches by creating simple sketches, storyboards, and highly polished game mock-ups.
December 2010 - April 2014
2D Artist and Designer
Working on numerous projects at a time, fulfilling all manner of production design needs from pre-production to final delivery. This Includes wireframing for UI, designing the look and prototyping designs, conceptual design for game assets, creation of final assets and user interface work, and then delivering them for mobile, tablet and web.
May 2010 - April 2014
Freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer
Work carried out for multiple clients with a mix of digital and printed media that included numerous album covers and sleeve art designs, logos and icons, t-shirts, business cards, and bespoke illustrations for independent film projects.
Certified: Mental Health First Aider and mental health advocate.
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, Adobe XD, Sketchup, Blender, Procreate, Monday.com, Asana.
Extra: Dungeon Master for a D&D home game, and mini painting enthusiast.